Naturally warm, naturally curved, naturally grippy, the NRS Natural Glove is like using bare hands, only better. Our warmest glove is just what you need when the cold settles in.
* When you're paddling or working in icy water you will want the 3.5-mm neoprene and titanium laminate that reflects heat back to your skin, this is our warmest glove ever.
* The HydroCuff™ wrist closure helps seal out water and debris, increasing warmth and comfort.
* Glued and blind-stitched seams create a stronger, more durable seam and help keep water out for superior warmth.
* Pre-curved fingers relieve grip stress when holding paddle or oar.
* Stretchy PowerSpan™ material on the exterior and smooth, four-way stretch Extend™ fabric on the interior give you unexcelled flex and dexterity in this thick neoprene glove.
* The soft fleece patch on back of thumb makes a great nose wipe.
* Super grippy palm pattern extends around base of index finger for wear protection.
* GripCote on backs of fingers to reduce evaporative cooling.