Wicked winds, spring squalls and the bite of early March river mornings, the all-new Adze does everything a soft shell should. It breathes, blocks wind and keeps quiet. Patagonia Adze Jacket uses a Polartec Windbloc stretch woven shell with a micro fleece lined neck and wind flap for comfort in even the worst winds. Features two zippered hand pockets, one internal chest pocket and gusseted
* Polartec Windbloc stretch-woven polyester shell with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
* Microfleece-lined neck and wind flap for next-to-skin comfort
* Two reverse-coil zippered handwarmer pockets and one internal zippered chest pocket
* Self-fabric, low-profile cuffs with a hook-and-loop closure creates a tight fit
* Drawcord hem seals out drafts, seals in heat
* 9-oz Polartec® Windbloc® 93% polyester/7% spandex, with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
* 598 g (21.1 oz)
* Made in Nicaragua.
Patagonia’s proprietary durable water repellent fabric finish, Deluge DWR, lasts substantially longer than standard DWRs. Garments with the Deluge DWR finish have like-new repellency after years of extensive use.
Women’s Patagonia Sizes:
Size=XS:0-2, S:4-6, M:8-10, L:12-14, XL:16.
Bust=XS:32-33, S:34-35, M:36-37, L:38.5-40, XL:42.
Sleeve=XS:30-31, S:31-32, M:32-33, L:33-34, XL:34-35