The 13'6" NRS E-136 plays like a 13' boat and works like a 14' boat. Its aggressive rocker and wide stance make it fun but dependable in the rapids. Great for fishing, overnights and just seeking thrills.
* 19.5" tubes and a 6'6"'width make the E-136 super stable, while a 30" rocker makes it ride over waves like a playboat.
* Will accommodate 6-8 paddlers with optional third thwart.
* Length: 13'6"
* Width: 6'5"
* Weight: 134 lbs.
* Frame Width: 60"
* Max Frame Length: 73"
* Tube Diameter: 19.5"
* Thwart Diameter: 13.25"
* Center Compartment: 38"W x 48.5"L
* Kick\Rocker (Bow\Stern): 30"
* Number of Air Chambers: 7
* Valve Type: Leafield C-7 & Pressure Relief
* Weight/Denier of Tube Fabric: 48/1670
* Weight/Denier of Floor Fabric: 48/1670
* Number of D-Rings: 14
* Number of Handles: 6
* Warranty: 10 Year Retail, 5 Year Commercial
* Heavy-duty Pennel Orca® material is super abrasion, chemical and UV-resistant for unmatched durability.
* Full-coverage HD40 floor armor on the bottoms and sides of the tubes guards your boat from the wear and tear of boulders and beaches.
* Four main tube air chambers give you extra security in emergency situations.
* Self-bailing floor with quick-draining holes allows you to leave the bucket at home.
* 14 2" D-rings and 6 EasyCarry™ handles make rigging and launching the E-136 a snap.
* Trouble-free Leafield™ C7 Valves ensure easy inflation/deflation of the tubes, thwarts and floor, and the Leafield A6 Pressure Relief Valve protects the floor.
* The NRS BAT™ (Batten Attachment Thwart system) lets you easlily add or remove thwarts to accommodate paddlers or a rowing frame.
* Built outfitter tough, this may be the last raft the private boater will ever need to buy.
* 10-year retail warranty, 5-year commercial.