Standard Shipping Prices:
Expedited shipping is available with an additional charge. Include notes in your order as to the expedited method of shipping that you need and we will notify you of the charges. Charges will depend on location and method of shipping.
Standard shipping rates do not apply to shipments to Alaska and Hawaii. Shipping prices for those orders will depend on size and location that the package is being shipped to. You will be notified of any additional charges before shipping.
$15.00 or $20.00 oversized shipping fee will be added at the time of shipping for oversized items. (Coolers, ethafoam, oars, paddles, dryboxes etc…). These items are marked as such in the description of the product.
Boat and Frame packages ship Motor Freight. Call for a shipping quote.
Flammable materials cannot be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii or via USPS or expedited.
Policy for International Orders
- Buyer is responsible for all taxes and fees inquired.
- Orders totaling in over $100 must pay via check, money order or direct deposit.
- Flammable materials cannot be shipped internationally.
- Shipping policy for overseas orders are not the same as US.
- Shipping prices will vary between countries.
- Call tags cannot be sent overseas.
- All international shipments, by default will be sent Global Priority Mail. Global Express Mail, Global Express Guaranteed, Global Airmail, Global Economy, and UPS Global Express are available upon request.