A staple for all things mountain, Patagonia soft-shell Simple Guide Pant delivers in every condition.
* Lightweight stretch-woven soft shell wicks moisture, breathes, dries quickly, is weather- and abrasion-resistant, and treated with a Deluge DWR finish
* Separating, partially elasticized waistband with a zippered fly
* Pockets: Two handwarmers, cargo, and back; all reverse-coil zippers treated with a Deluge DWR finish
* Articulated knees for full mobility
* 6.2-oz 91% all-recycled polyester/9% spandex double weave, with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish
* 348 g (12.3 oz)
* Made in Vietnam.
We recycle used soda bottles, unusable second quality fabrics and worn out garments into polyester fibers to produce many of our clothes.
Patagonia’s proprietary durable water repellent fabric finish, Deluge DWR, lasts substantially longer than standard DWRs. Garments with the Deluge DWR finish have like-new repellency after years of extensive use.
Men’s Patagonia Sizes:
Waist= S:28-30, M:31-33, L:34-36, XL:37-39, XXL:40-42