A cool-weather staple, these soft and compressible bottoms provide warmth and moisture-management for your chilly rafting days and nights. They're made of warm Capilene® 3 Midweight fabric, our most versatile and fastest-wicking performance baselayer. Designed to manage the extremes of high-output exertion in cool to cold conditions, they offer excellent insulation and next-to-skin comfort. Brushed on the inside for warmth, with a jersey exterior that glides smoothly under layers.
* Stretchy, double-weave fabric wicks extremely well
* Durable smooth jersey face slides easily beneath layers
* Fabric is brushed for warmth, softness and compressibility; provides excellent insulation and breathability
* Elastic waistband is brushed for next-to-skin softness
* Gusseted crotch for unimpeded mobility
* Machine-wash cold, tumble dry at low temperature
* Solids: 5.4-oz Polartec® Power Dry® 100% polyester (65% recycled) double-knit. Heathers: 5.4-oz Polartec Power Dry 100% polyester (51% recycled) double-knit. Both have Gladiodor® odor control for the garment
* 184 g (6.5 oz)
* Made in El Salvador.
Size=XS: 0-2, S: 4-6, M: 8-10, L: 12-14, XL: 16.
Waist=XS: 24-25, S: 26-27, M: 28-29, L: 30.5-32, XL: 34.
Hip =XS: 34.5-35.5 , S: 36.5-37.5, M: 38.5-39.5, L: 41-42.5, XL: 44.